THE ROCK ED ADMINISTRATOR'S WISH LIST:
In order for Rock Ed to be more efficient, we would like to ask for donations. Second-hand or otherwise.
- a cellphone
- an old but still okay enough desktop computer capable of Photoshop and/or Pagemaker
- an old laptop basta capable of Powerpoint (sige na nga maski MAC G4 okey na rin....)
- discounts or donations for the production of tarps, banners and streamers
- discounts or donations for
transportation costs, airline tickets, bus trip fares etc. So we can visit more provincial public schools and bring musicians along. Or so we can fly Visayas and Mindanao bands to perform in Manila
- cash for volunteers' food during projects (or food when we have alternative classes in the areas)
- your time by emailing our events schedule to your friends and family, or attaching our URL to your blog or Friendster account
- discounts or free van rentals for some alternative classes weekends for NLEX or SLEX trips
- cash for the honorarium of administrative volunteers
- GLOBE, SMART or SUN! please donate a phone line, oh please, oh please... okay GLOBE just send us GLOBE load every now and then.
- text us the card number and PIN of Globe load so we can give them to volunteers who text announcements for us. (send info to 0917-627-3337) type in your name on the message so we can acknowledge your donation
- your good vibes
- world peace
- A digital SLR preferably a Canon 20D for Gang to replace her old Nikon (loko lang)
- The dream? ...a portable LCD projector... oh please... if you know Kris Aquino, please tell her to donate an LCD projector, I promise never to complain about her billboards again.
Our list is longer, actually. But seriously, we just need your involvement in any of our projects. Volunteer now.
If you want to help volunteers set up BookBigayan, RockRegalo and RockBakuna Projects, we accepT donations thru BPI bank account ROCK ED PROJECT account #3080-0073-44 LOYOLA-KATIPNAN